Amber Bracelet: "Paisley" 7.5 inches
- A handful of sunny lemon & cognac natural amber gemstone pebbles lightly tumbled & polished to perfection swim amidst a bed of seafoam green, dark brown, and golden seed beads.
Pearlized white beads wave slightly about much like anemones in the sea, strung tightly on a web of hundreds and hundreds of tiny golden amber colored seed beads.
This design has a slight bit of stretch, with nice drape. Intended to be worn a bit loose. 7.5" length by about 1" wide, plus an extra inch for bead toggle clasp. Will accommodate a medium to large wrist best.
Contains zero metal, perfect for the amber purist. One of a kind. You will receive exactly the same bracelet as shown.
Artisan crafted by hand in Kaliningrad, Russia, historic seat of Baltic amber production.
- 7.5" length + 1" for toggle, 1" width
- Tumbled amber beads in mixed colors, plus hundreds of seed beads
- Artisan crafted, one of a kind
- Beautiful palette of color & variation
- No metal
- Arrives giftboxed courtesy of Andzia's Amber Jewelry
230081I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.